The Humble Community Building built in 1924 was the cultural focal point of the area offering social and recreational opportunities. The rear section was an auditorium and stage seating about 700. The two-story front section contained a library, ladies’ club rooms, conference rooms upstairs, and a big game room. The building at the far right is part of the men’s dormitory. Use of the Community Building was free to everyone in the community. It was used for entertainment, dances, movies, church services, Sunday School, club meetings, company conferences, ping-pong, boxing matches, etc.